Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Rags to Stitches Boutique Tags...

have arrived... Finally!

I'm so excited! Kyle helped me get my tag order placed and made sure that every detail was perfect before we ordered them. That's part of the reason that it took as many months as it did. I know it's been some time since I mentioned that I was going to be ordering them. Well, they were well worth the wait! I LOVE them!! In fact, I couldn't wait to sew them into all my collections, especially since many of them are now going to be carried at OC Travel Tykes in San Clemente. It's a great little boutique and since the grand opening of their new location right by the beach in San Clemente they've been getting lots of foot traffic. Hopefully this will lead to lots of Rags to Stitches sales and new orders.

I wanted to share this exciting experience with all of you. So here's pictures of my tags...



Up Close...



My collections with tags.



Sewing like crazy. Well as crazy as any pregnant woman in their 37th week can be.



Don't you just love them too!?


0 comments: