Saturday, November 21, 2009

Brayden's 1st Bath

Brayden had his first bath the day after he was born. The whole experience reminded me of when Katelyn had her first bath. He was so red from crying. Poor guy! He wasn't sure he liked the experience at all. I'm sure most babies don't the first time. Once we get him home and give him a couple more baths hopefully he'll love the water more. Katelyn was here visiting and she got to watch her baby brother get a bath. She was interested for about 10 seconds and then she was glad to get some cuddle time with mom.





2 comments:

Meygan said...

Precious little face

Patty and Cesar Castellon said...

oh my gosh Alissa...he is so red! hahaha...I'm glad that I we didn't get too see Liam take his first bath...who knows if he totally cried...all i know now is that he loves the water!