Monday, November 2, 2009

Brayden Micah's Baby Shower

Yesterday we had Brayden Micah's Baby Shower. My Mother-in-law, sister-in-law and good friend Jessica threw the shower for me and they did such an amazing job! It was a beautiful day at the beach and I loved getting to catch up with people I don't get to see often. It was very relaxing considering it was the day after Halloween and we had had a busy evening. Kyle and I were blessed with more things for Brayden than we could've dreamed. He's going to be one stylish little dude! He got lots cute clothes, and fun toys. I have so many truly gifted friends who specially made clothes and items for Brayden. He even got a few things that Katelyn is already enjoying! =) After the shower I headed home, relaxed with Kyle and Katelyn and then after Katelyn went to bed I went though and organized everything, did laundry and stored stuff away. Then this morning Kyle and I finished getting Brayden's crib together (pictures coming soon). I'm so excited and ready for Brayden's arrival. Only 4 1/2 more weeks!!

Thanks Jan, Leah and Jessica for hosting and throwing me such an amazing shower!!
Jessica made this adorable banner for the the front door to welcome everyone.
I frosted each of these cookies with love for all the wonderful women who attended the shower.
Dessert table. Yum!


Jessica made this banner too! So Cute!
Friends from Aliso Viejo Christian School. Cathi (far right) went into labor after my shower and her baby girl was born 2 weeks early at 4:30am this morning. Congrats Cathi!
Jessica and I
Great-Grandma Circle, Heather and Auntie Alma
Ashtyn, my soon to be sister-in-law & I

Cute gifts!

The Circle women!

My wonderful good friends from Bible Study
The Circle Family minus Brayden.... he'll be here soon!

1 comments:

Meygan said...

beautiful baby shower!