Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shake, Shake...

Recently Katelyn has learned how to shake her head "no." I don't think it's registered to her that when she shakes her head it means no, I think she just does it because Kyle and I laugh. In fact she does it a lot when we ask her to dance. We have no idea where she learned how to do this, but I have heard from both the MOPS and Bible study childcare ladies that she's doing it a lot. At least she's not putting up a fuss, shaking her head no, and refusing to do something. She only seems to do it when there's music on and she's "dancing." Last night Kyle and I decided to try and get it on video. It took several takes as Katelyn is quickly becoming a camera ham, wanting to hold the camera, or get up close to it. This video cracks me up every time I watch it!!

0 comments: