Friday, March 6, 2009

"Mama, I'm ready to get up!"

Katelyn is now able to stand up in her crib. Yikes! I thought we'd have more time before she figured this out, guess not. Yesterday I heard her talking to herself after her nap so I decided to go in and check on her and I found her standing up in her crib waiting for me to arrive. It's like all the talking she was doing was her trying to tell me that she was awake and ready to get up and play. I opened the door and laughed when I saw her face light up. I snapped a couple pictures and then got her up. Now, of course, I am greeted by this image every time I walk into her nursery when she wakes up. 



Katelyn is now pulling herself up on everything, including my pant legs when I'm doing dishes, brushing my teeth, getting ready for the day, and any other time I'm standing around trying to get stuff done. I guess it could only be a matter of time before she's letting go and standing on her own longer than the 3-4 seconds she already can.


0 comments: