Monday, March 9, 2009

Last Weekend...

On Saturday Kyle had several music events he needed to attend to promote Bidwell's label show in Los Angeles next Sunday, so Katelyn and I decided to head to San Diego to visit my cousins. 2 weeks ago my cousins Jamie and Andrew had their baby girl Audra Elizabeth. She was born at 8:05 am and weighed in at 5 lbs 12 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long. This was the first opportunity I've had to visit since Kyle, Katelyn and I had all been sick. It was a beautiful day, which made for an amazing drive down to SD. Katelyn chatted the whole way down. She's making so many new sounds and it often sounds like she's having a conversation with someone, although we have no idea what she's saying. I didn't show up empty handed - I decided to bring something homemade. I made Audra a little pink and brown tutu for her 1 month old pictures. I can't wait to see pictures of her in it! Congratulations Jamie and Andrew, she's adorable!!




On Sunday Kyle, Katelyn and I headed down to the beach house to bbq with the family. Doug and Jan have been traveling and so we hadn't seen them in a couple weeks. It's always fun to hear about their adventures and see the pictures. Katelyn loves visiting her Grandma and Grandpa and her Uncle Brendan. 





1 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Oh will you email me the pictures you got on your camera! Thank you again for making Audra the tutu! I can't wait to try it on her! So glad you and Katelyn came down last saturday!