Monday, September 22, 2008

New Diaper Bag


I was at Norstroms today shopping with a friend who was looking for a new diaper bag. I showed her the new color Petunia Picklebottom just put out. Kyle and I had seen it at Irvine Spectrum last Friday night. I wish that they had that color when I was picking out my bag, I loved it!! Matches my nursery colors. Anyway, the lady that was working told me that she would exchange my bag for the new color if I really liked it. Shocked and excited, I told her "ABSOLUTELY!" 5 minutes later I was on my way with a new diaper bag. It's so cute!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Bag! Have you tried handmade diaper bag...non corporatation, i.e.,
etsy?
Mary
hoganfe handmade handbag originals

Kyle & Alissa Circle said...

No I haven't, I'll have to look. I love diaper bags!!

Meygan said...

I love that bag...the marks on it look like sperm...my kind of bag!!!