Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

On September 26, 2004, 4 years ago, Kyle and I stood up in front of our closest family and friends and vowed to love each other through the good times and bad, in sickness and in health, for as long as we both shall live. When I look back through the years I'm struck with honor, not only have spent the first 3 years as Kyle's wife, but in this last year to carry and give birth to a beautiful baby girl who is a piece of both of us. My love for him has only grown with each day that passes. He is my best friend, my encourager, my motivator, and someone who never lets me forget how beautiful he thinks I am. He has seen me at my worst and at my best and still loves me in spite of my stubborness, craziness, and my addiction to shopping (which has been put on hold since we had the baby). It's hard to believe how fast time seems to fly by, but we've had some amazing adventures in the last 4 years and I know we're going to have many more in the years to come. I love you Muffin, Happy Anniversary. 
Love, Alissa






0 comments: