Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My how she grows....

I've decided to start keeping a record of Katelyn's growth so here it goes:

June 15, 2008 (birth): 8lbs 1 oz  20 inches long

9 Weeks: 11 lbs 2 oz 22 3/4 inches long

11 Weeks: 11lbs 13 oz  23 1/4 inches long

14 Weeks: 12 lbs 5 oz.  24 inches long 

It's so crazy to see how fast she has grown. She is already starting to grab objects, watch Kyle and I as we walk around, and today she decided she wanted to try rolling over from her back to her tummy. She needed a little help, but she did great. When she rolled to her tummy she would talk to me. So cute!! She's also talking a lot more and making more noise, which is fun to walk. I've even gotten a laugh or two out of her. She is so much fun!

1 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Oh I'm glad she isn't getting too much bigger before I get to snuggle her next! :) Still your little baby! So fun that she is becoming more interactive! Let me know if this weekend is going to work for you guys or not!