Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MOPS

Today Katelyn and I started MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) at Mariner's Church. It's so great because you don't have to have a preschooler in order to join. I thought it would be a wonderful chance for Katelyn to meet new play buddies and for me to meet other moms. Our friends the Castons and Franzs' are also in MOPS with us. We meet every Tuesday morning from now until December. I had a wonderful time today and can't wait till next week. Katelyn even did well in the nursery, which, by the way, is the first time I've left her with strangers and a room full of other babies. I'm so proud of her!! She did cry at one point towards the end of the morning because she didn't want to take her bottle from a stranger so I had to come feed her. I'm sure she will get over that; it was a new environment.

0 comments: