Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's my BIRTHDAY!!

Yup, you read it right! It's hard to believe that I turn 28 today. I'm truly counting my blessings. Kyle and I have had a wonderful trip to Nashville and God has truly begun to answer a lot of our prayers. We have a beautiful baby daughter on the way (due in June) and despite the fact that it rained all day long, Kyle and I spent most of the day laughing hysterically at each others jokes as we re-drove around all the areas we looked at with the realtor earlier in the week. Our favorite home is still the one I posted about earlier. It's a great community. While I am posting on March 30, my actual birthday, earlier this evening we went out with my brother to this really hip restaurant in Franklin, TN, called Saffire, to celebrate my birthday. The food was amazing and we really enjoyed the live jazz band. After dinner we went and met up with a bunch of my brothers friends. We've met so many wonderful people while we've been here.

Tomorrow we're going to try out a church called Fellowship Bible in Franklin, grab some lunch, and then head up to Nashville for our flight home. I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing trip despite the fact that we've been so busy.


This is the rain we drove around in all day long. Talk about a bummer!! We made the best of it though.

1 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!