Thursday, November 4, 2010

While Katelyn's Away....

Last night Katelyn spent the night at her Papa & Gigi's house. She was so excited to go and it was hard not to feel a little emotional as she kissed me at the front door and told me that she didn't need me to walk her out to the car. She just strolled over to the car with her back pack on and climbed in. It was too cute for words!!

While she was gone Brayden had so much fun having his mommy and daddy all to himself. He's walking all the time now and has become quite the little chatterbox. Last night we took him shopping with us and then he and I went to MOPS and ran errands together today. In between Brayden helped me....

update my blog and add new products to my store....


 and he helped me sort through and store more of his and Katleyn's clothes they've outgrown.


and we played outside....


What a great day!!! Thanks Papa & Gigi for having Katelyn over for a sleepover.

0 comments: