Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rags to Stitches Boutique Updates

There are so many exciting things going on with Rags to Stitches right now. I was part of 2 amazing boutiques in October and did really well, and am getting ready for a boutique next week at Crossline Church in Irvine. Here's the flyer if you want to stop by and say hello.



I'm also going to be a part of a boutique at Oso Grande Elementary School in Ladera Ranch on December 1st. More details to come soon.

As I'm writing this I'm working with Laura Jane Designs to give my Rags to Stitches blog a whole new look. I can't wait to share it with all of you at the end of this month.

But...

the most exciting news is that I've finally opened an Etsy Store. I've gone back and forth for the last year about doing it, but I'm finally at a place where I feel this is the next step in getting my name and business out there. In fact I received my first Etsy Conversation today. Very exciting! I'd love for you to check out the new store by clicking HERE. I'd love to hear what you think.

Thank you to all of you who have prayed for and supported me and my little venture. I'm a blessed woman and mom.

0 comments: