Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tis the Season!!

In honor of Cyber Monday I have some exciting new items for my store. I've had this fabric lying around for a couple of months. Usually I put all my new fabrics to great use right away because I'm so exciting. But in this case I was excited about the fabric so I bought it and had no idea what I was going to create. When I began putting together Rags to Stitches for the Holidays I knew what the fabric was going to be used for. Christmas Stockings!!!! 

Once a upon a time they were just going to be part of my Christmas present to some of my family members, but after showing them off to my husband he insisted they go in the store. Hope you love them as much as I do. You have 2 color options Red Ruffled Holiday Stocking and Green Ruffled Holiday Stocking. 

They are $27 each, $50 if you purchase 2.

Even better Rags to Stitches Cyber Monday has begun. Use the code CYBERMON10 at the checkout and you will receive 15% off your purchase. 

Email me to order.







0 comments: