Saturday, September 25, 2010

Trip to Boston

I know it's been a while since the last time I blogged and I'm so sorry. Things have been crazy around here. A couple weeks ago our little family headed to the east coast to Boston to visit my mom and my grandparents. This year my Papa is turning 90 and he hadn't met Brayden yet so we really wanted to make the trip. We had so much fun. The flights were a little hectic, but I'm sure all of you who have travelled with small children don't need me to explain that one. The kids loved visiting Grandma and I loved being able to relax and enjoy some time with my Mom and getting to take a break from "Mommyhood." During our trip Katelyn got to sleep in a big girl bed for the first time. She loved it and it made the transition to her twin bed when we got home so much easier. Now we just need to work on potty training.

While we were there we went into Boston so my Mom could introduce the kids to the people she works with, made a pit stop at Johnny Cupcakes, and then visited the famous Mike's Pastries for some canolies. They were delicious! We also did some shopping, had family pictures taken and visited the Boston Children's Museum. The museum was great and the kids had so much fun.

On Sunday after church there was a town fair happening. It was so "Gilmore Girls." Katelyn had so much fun bouncing in the bounce houses at my Mom's church and meeting new friends. Poor Brayden had to watch from the sidelines.


Katelyn loved visiting Boston.


Hanging out at the house.


Family Pictures. 4 generations of women.

Go Sox!







0 comments: