Monday, September 13, 2010

Brayden's 1st Haircut

Before we left for our trip I took the kids to our hair dresser for a hair cut. Katelyn got her bangs trimmed and Brayden's got his very first haircut. I brought so much stuff to entertain him during the hair cut, but to no avail, half way through the haircut he was no longer a happy camper. He started off a happy little boy, but.... well, you'll see in the pictures. Poor little guy! He survived and after crying all the way home, he was happy to smile for some pictures to show off his new haircut after he got some food in his tummy. He looks so handsome with his new haircut and he looks like a big boy. Where'd my baby go?
















3 comments:

Sara Tornow said...

We're having a giveaway this week if you'd like to check it out!

http://tweetnovember.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-sweet-november-print.html

Show Me Mama said...

How cute can he be. Love it.. By the way I love the office house in the back. My husband would really like that. Great job. I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.blogspot.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

Have a great weekend
ShowMeMama

naomi said...

Hi I am your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop. Come on by and don't forget to follow back :)

Naomi
Na-Miart.blogspot.com