Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brayden is 10 Months Old!

It's hard to even type that! Wow! He was just a baby right? Where did my little 6lb 12oz baby I brought home from the hospital go? Well our "little" bundle of joy is becoming an active little guy. He can pull himself into a standing position on anything and can even stand without help for almost a minute. He is cruising furniture and has even let go and tried to step from one piece of furniture to another. Chasing his sister around the house has become his new favorite activity. We recently bought him his first pair of shoes (*tear*). Just more evidence that he's growing up so fast. Brayden can now go up and down the stair from our living room to the playroom without any help and does so often because he's so proud of this accomplishment. 

Brayden is loving any kind of food he can eat with his fingers and is quickly outgrowing baby food, although thankfully I can still get him to eat it some of  the time. We just introduced whole milk and he will drink 1-2oz a day and loves it. 

Brayden is talking and babbling a lot more now. He still favors "baba" and "dada" but I know "mama" is going to surface any day now. At least I hope it does. He has become really good at mimicking and I can already see him trying to move his mouth to copy words he hears us say. He can wave and blow kisses, but we're still working on clapping.

On the sleeping front I recently had a friend recommend that I add one of my pajama tops to Brayden's crib since it seemed he was just waking up just to wake up in the middle of the night. Tonight is night 3, but so far he's started sleeping through the night AND napping during the day better. I can usually get 2 1.5 to 2 hour naps. This is very exciting news folks! Let me tell you I was dangling at the end of my own rope on this one. It will be nice to not feel so tired all the time.

We had Brayden's 10 month photos taken while we were back east. Notice the Boston Red Sox theme! I thought they came out so cute.






1 comments:

Ashtyn Circle said...

Brayden's 10 month pictures are adorable! I cannot believe how much he has grown! So excited to see all of you this weekend!