Friday, September 3, 2010

Rags to Stitches has been a busy lady

I've been trying to catch up on my business lately. I've been wanting to add some new items to the store that people could buy as gifts for friends and family who are not expecting a little bundle of joy. Here are some new items to the store.

The Camera Strap Cover:




and The Ruffled Apron:




If you like what you see, head on over to my STORE and purchase a gift for a friend, or maybe for yourself.

But that's not all I've been up too. Last week we got Buddy his big boy car seat and it's great. Well, except for the fact that it didn't have any car seat strap covers to protect his neck from rubbing against the strap. This is no longer something we need to worry about, I made him some.



Also, after taking last semester off I'm rejoining MOPS as a table leader at Newport Mesa Church. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!! So excited that I decided to make a little something-something for all the ladies in my group. Ruffled Notebooks!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

That apron is absolutely adorable. I am a ruffle lover. Put them on anything and I am a happy camper! Cute. Cute. Cute.

Colie's Kitchen said...

You have a great blog!! I am really enjoying looking around. Thanks for sharing!! I am now a new follower!! Nicole @ colieskitchen.com BTW I found you on a blog hop!