Friday, April 2, 2010

Turning 30!!



I know that there's 2 exclamation points behind my blog post title, but it's an excited !. This past year has been an amazing one filled with Katelyn's 1st birthday, finding out we were pregnant again, the birth of Brayden, the engagement of my brother in law to an amazing woman, and buying a house!! When Kyle told me a year ago he was going to buy me a house for my 30th birthday, I told him, "No Way! You can't predict where the market will be at the point and if we'll even be able to find a house in our price range." Low and behold, God is SO good and he has continued to bless our family!

We are going to have a party on April 10th (wanted to give myself some time to move in and get settled), but the day of my birthday was an extremely special day too. The morning of my birthday I did a Spring Boutique with Rags to Stitches. My mother-in-law came and watched the kids so I could go and enjoy myself for a few hours. I did get a few orders, which is awesome, but most of all it was a great networking opportunity. I'm really hoping to do a fall boutique at our house (maybe) and so I wanted to meet other ladies that I could invite to be a part of it with me. When I arrived home from the boutique I was greeted with this:

While I was gone at the boutique, Katelyn, Brayden & Gigi:





So special!! The cake was DELICIOUS!!





After enjoying some cake, I put my little ones down for a nap and Kyle's Mom stayed so Kyle and I could go spend some alone time together. We saw a movie and then had dinner at Buddha's Favorite in Newport Lido. 


Thanks Gigi for watching our precious little ones. They always have so much fun with you!


0 comments: