Saturday, April 3, 2010

Katelyn's 1st Hair Cut

Kyle and I took Katelyn to Cool Cutz for Kids today for her 1st haircut. It's been getting long and unruly and we missed seeing her beautiful little face hidden behind her mop of hair. I'm not going to lie I was very nervous, anxious and my heart pounded in my chest through the entire hair cut. I was so worried the girl was going to cut it too short or not the way I had wanted. It felt like I was visiting a brand new hair dresser for the first time. Katelyn did great!! She was a little hesitant at first, but she loved sitting in the yellow car and watching Elmo while she got her hair cut. She even sat still for most of it. I decided I wanted to do an a-line cut on her hair so it's shorter in the back and longer in the front, just like her mommy.












1 comments:

Misty Sedehi said...

OH, so cute!!!! I love it!!!!