Friday, April 23, 2010

Pumping

Pumping what you might ask. Iron?
No.
Pumping Milk.
Why? For a good cause. Next month I am going HERE
Breathtaking isn't it?
I'm leaving my kids. My husband. Packing my bags and jet setting with my sister-in-law for a 5 day all expense paid vacation.
So I'm pumping. Milk. Lot's of milk.
This is no easy feat as many breast feeding mothers know. You spend most of your day with a baby latched to your breast and then in the hours inbetween it's hooked up to a pump to store up any and all extra milk. But it will be all worth it when I'm laying  HERE
My amazing mother in law and husband are going to take care of the kids for 5 days while I'm gone. I'm so blessed. Blessed to have an AMAZING sister-in-law who chose to spend those 5 wonderful days with me and for AMAZING family and a husband willing to watch the kids while I go.
To make sure that Brayden still feels as close to mommy as possible. I'm pumping milk. 
Lot's of milk. 5 bottles per day, 5oz per bottle. That's alot of milk. So far I have 5 of the 25 done.

0 comments: