Sunday, February 14, 2010

They're Here....!!!

I'm so excited! My Dad & his wife Siobhan arrived this past Wednesday from China and then my Grandparents arrived from Hawaii on Friday. I haven't seen my Dad since Katelyn was 1 month old and my Grandparents since our family reunion 3 1/2 years ago. It's been so great having them here!! Katelyn is in 7th heaven getting to know her Papi, her Noni, and her Great Grammie and Great Grandpa. We've been staying busy hanging out, shopping, Audra's 1st birthday party, church and a yummy lunch down at the beach. I'm so glad that the rain is gone and we've been having terrific weather. I'm looking forward to another fun-filled week hanging out. Tomorrow night my brother arrives and then his girlfriend joins us on Thursday. Katelyn's going to love seeing her Uncle Josh again.

Katelyn with her Papi (as she calls him)
Brayden with Grammie
Grandpa & Grammie (great-grandparents) with Katelyn & Brayden

Great Grammie & Grandpa, Papi (my Dad) with Katelyn & Brayden
Grammie & Grandpa, Siobhan, Katelyn & Brayden
3 Generations

0 comments: