Saturday, February 20, 2010

Family Lunches and BBQ's

While everyone was here we were able to get together with Kyle's family for a luncheon after church on Sunday and a BBQ on Wednesday. So fun!! I'm so glad that my Dad, Siobhan and my Grandparents were able to spend some time with Doug and Jan. Since my family is all spread out and lives far from me I cherish every moment I can get our two families together. The weather was beautiful both days! Thanks Doug and Jan for having us over and cooking some delicious meals. We love you guys!!

Here are some pictures from our Sunday Lunch



Here are some pictures from our Wednesday BBQ













Brendan and his fiance Ashtyn were able to join us for the BBQ as were my cousins Jamie, Andrew and Audra. They drove up from Carlsbad to hang out as well.


0 comments: