Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to La Salon de Circle

Well as sad as I was to see it go, I had to trim Katelyn's bangs. Poor thing was spending the whole day pushing her hair out of her face and the front pieces weren't staying in her little bow. So I did something I thought I wouldn't do for another year.... at least.... I trimmed Katelyn's bangs. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. She loves to sit on the bathroom counter and brush her teeth while I blow dry her hair after she showers so it provided me with the perfect distraction for the cut. Of course right before i took the picture she was running around shaking her head so they look crooked in the picture. Oh well! At least I know that I cut them straight to begin with. As for the rest of her hair, it's going to be a while before it gets cut. I love watching all the ringlet curls she has grow out.


1 comments:

Joanne said...

She is just so incredibly gorgeous!!!