Sunday, August 16, 2009

Now that I've been getting so many orders....

Kyle and I were talking and we thought it was time that I made some of these products for myself to carry in my diaper bag. That way when I need to use them, and people comment on them I can hand them a business card. Genius! I know that this is going to help my business continue to grow. Thanks for the encouragement babe! Check out the blog to see more collections I've been working on.

I just did a nursing cover up, case and burp cloth set for a friend of mine in pink and white and loved it so much I went out and bought the same fabric in blue and green to make myself a nursing cover up for when our sweet baby boy arrives. I then decided to use the same material to cover my Petunia Picklebottom wipes case. It looks so much cuter now! I even got compliments at Norstroms last night. Then I took the left over material from the collection my friend ordered and used it to make Katelyn a crayon holder. She loves to play with her crayons and "color" in her coloring book. Still not sure if she's going to be a lefty or a righty, but it's fun to watch her use both hands to color.




0 comments: