Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Idea

Last night I got to thinking about how important packaging and branding is now that I have this new business I'm so proud of. I felt that folding up a nursing cover up and shipping it wasn't satisfying me and I wanted to come up with a way to "package" each nursing cover up. After much thought I decided that what I needed to do was to put each nursing cover up in a matching tote bag. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this idea. It's going to look so great when I get the printed tags with my logo sewn onto them. That way when they are given as a gift each mommy gets an adorable tote bag to tote their nursing cover up in that will fit right into their diaper bag. Here's an example of what it's going to look like. What do you think? Doesn't it make you want to place an order for a friend whose expecting?! I hope so!!




1 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

oh my goodness...you are SO creative!!! i LOVE the "packaging" idea!!!! great thinking!