Friday, August 7, 2009

My First Ferris Wheel Ride

Tonight Kyle and I decided to spend some family time having dinner and walking around the Spectrum. I love the Spectrum because it's an outdoor mall with plenty of great shops and restaurants. After grabbing a bite to eat and walking around some we decided to take Katelyn on the Ferris Wheel. One of our good friends Rosh works for the Irvine Company, who owns the Spectrum and he had given us free passes for the Carousel and Giant Wheel. Katelyn had so much fun on her first ride and spent most of it chatting and laughing. It wasn't until the end of the ride that she was done being strapped into the seat belt. The view from the top was great and Katelyn didn't get the least bit sick from the height or going around. We're working on, "Say Cheese!" and so far Katelyn's getting it. She says, "teese," and smiles. I can't believe how much she's growing and changing into a little girl each day. Seems like yesterday she was just a tiny little baby and now she is a running, dancing, laughing, talking toddler. I can't even begin to describe how much Kyle and I love her and love spending time with her. We are truly blessed!




0 comments: