Thursday, July 16, 2009

We are so excited to announce....

we're having a baby BOY!

He should be making his debut sometime early December, although during our ultrasound today they did mention it could be earlier than that. We couldn't be more thrilled!! The technician said everything looks healthy and that there are no markers for concern with both the baby and the pregnancy. So far I'm feeling great! I still don't have my full appetite back, but the doctor said as long as I'm gaining weight I'm fine. I've already started looking at baby boy clothes and fabric to make his bedding. Here's our little baby boys first pictures....

full side profile
I'm not sure if you can tell, but here he has his hand up by his head.
Our precious baby boy waving at us

If you look to the left side of this picture you can see his knees legs and his "external plumbing." It's all there... we're 100% positive!

2 comments:

Meygan said...

It is the year of the boy! Congrats to all 3 of you

FRANSZTASTIC said...

yay for you guys!!! so happy for you, and yep, definitely a BOY!