Saturday, July 11, 2009

A New Adventure....

Every Mom needs one. Being a stay at home Mom I've found myself exploring my creative side over the last year. Lately, Kyle has been encouraging me to start up a little home business for friends and family that would allow me to be creative and crafty and still spend time playing games, and going on play dates with Katelyn. After some coaxing I finally was able to come up with a name and well..... I'm off!!!

Introducing Rags to Stitches Boutique

While I'm still in the middle of uploading all my items to my store, blog and Facebook page, I would love to invite you to check out what is up so far. Remember if you have a special friend in mind that's having a little bundle of joy soon, email me and we can customize something just for you.

email: ragstostitchesboutique@gmail.com

Become a Fan on Facebook

Check out my STORE

Follow me on Twitter

1 comments:

Meygan said...

Very cool. I will keep you in mind when my friends get pregnant and start having babies...ohhh wait...all of them are pregnant and having babies except me!