Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

To celebrate the 4th of July we headed to the beach to enjoy some good ol' American BBQ. Kyle's parents neighbor's always have a big BBQ on the 4th every year. They have the best spread of hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, deserts. So yummy! Last year Katelyn was only 3 weeks old and Kyle took her down for a little while so I could take a nap. This year Katelyn had fun playing with all the other kids and even met two teenage girls who watched her most of the time we were down there. She loved them, and I loved being able to enjoy adult conversations with everyone without worrying about Katelyn. All in all it was a beautiful day!

In other news I'm starting to feel the baby move in my tummy. I forgot what an amazing feeling that is and find myself trying to relax more so I can enjoy the babies movements. We find out on the 16th what we're having and I'm not going to lie I can't wait!



1 comments:

Meygan said...

Love her big hat...how festive. Do you have any ideas or feelings on what teh sex of the new baby is?