Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Projects at Rags to Stitches

I have a new collection for sale at Rags to Stitches: Crayon Clutches. Great for mommies who are on the go. The crayon clutch rolls up and can fit easily into your diaper bag. While this one is pictured with 8 crayons, you can fit up to 12 in the clutch. This is a great birthday gift idea. More to come, but this one is available to purchase for $15.

I would love for you to check out all the new items up at my store:
http://ragstostitches.storenvy.com





This is a new collection that I just made for my Mom who is attending a baby shower of a co-worker. Her co-worker is having a baby boy and they have designed a Winnie the Pooh nursery. We wanted to do something fun that would match the nursery. These fabrics are available if you would like to order a wipes clutch or burp cloths. I love the blue and green combination!


1 comments:

FRANSZTASTIC said...

can i add a crayon clutch to my order? let me know :)