Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Today we announced that I am going to be a....

BIG SISTER!!
Yes, you read right, Mommy is....

PREGNANT!
It was a beautiful day in Corona del Mar and what a celebration we had. We celebrated the resurrection our our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and we celebrated the new addition coming to our family in November. Kyle and I are so excited to announce that we have a "bun in the oven." Even Katelyn is excited, so excited that we had our friend Jeanne  make Katelyn her own little "Big Sister" shirt to wear for the next several months. We are guessing that we are about 7 weeks along and so far I'm feeling great and other than a little more tired than normal, no morning sickness thus far. My first doctor's appointment is on April 23rd so I'll know more then.




6 comments:

Grace Salzer said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Yay for more Circle babies! You sure do make some REALLY cute ones!
I'm so excited! *grace dances in a circle*

xxx

Palmer Family said...

Yay!! So happy for you three! Katelyn really does look thrilled to be a big sister! Bring on the babies!! :)

Palmer Family said...

Also . . . looks like it was a beautiful day at the beach and only ten more days until your dr appt!! yay for ultrasounds! Love you guys!

Patty said...

OMG!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations you two! Katelyn is going to be a great big sister and I can't wait till you guys find out what you're having! Talk about a year of baby booming!

Julie said...

Congrats you guys:) I'll be thinking and praying that everything goes well with baby#2!

FRANSZTASTIC said...

so very, very excited for you & kyle!!! join the get preggers fast club! i LOVE katelyn's shirt, might have to order one of those!!