Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Walk and the Park

When Jess and I go walking on the trail by her house there's a great park at the 1/2 way point we love to stop at. The first couple times we were there Jess and I would watch Jake (2 yrs.) run around and go down the slide, but today I put Katelyn in the swing. She loved it!! She even kicks her feet back and forth and holds on so well. Of course, she wasn't so happy when it was time to get back in the stroller and continue on our walk. Guess I'm going to have to make it a point to take her to the park just to swing on the swings. I love that she's getting bigger and stronger and is able to do fun activities, like swinging in the swings. 




Brooke had so much fun watching Katelyn on the swings she decided she wanted to give it a try as well.

0 comments: