Friday, January 9, 2009

Steppin' it up...

As many of you know I began going to MOPs (Mother's of Preschoolers) at Mariner's Church last fall. I really enjoyed my experience there and have made some wonderful new friends as a result. One new friendship I'm really treasuring is the one with my new walking partner. It's great to have someone to walk and talk with, someone to keep me accountable, and to laugh and pray with. Thanks Jess! The new semester of MOPs is beginning at the end of January and I really felt God calling me to become more involved, so I've stepped up to help out as a table leader. My table leader in the fall is also in charge of the hospitality aspects of MOPS and so I will be helping her lead our table. I'm so excited for this opportunity and can't wait for the new semester to begin. Thanks Amy for letting me step up and co-lead with you! We're going to have so much fun with our group.

Please keep Amy and I and our group in your prayers as we begin this new semester.

Love, 
Alissa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good for you, Alissa. That is awesome!

Jessica, Mike, Jake, and Brooke said...

I too enjoy our walks and the "girl time"! It is so much easier to walk with a friend, even on the steep hills! I look forward to spending the next semester of MOPS at your table!