Monday, December 8, 2008

"Christmas, Christmas time is here..."

I love Christmas time! When I was growing up my mom pulled out all the stops at Christmas time. Our house was always so beautifully decorated. Kyle and I pulled out all of our decorations yesterday and we spent last night and today decorating the apartment. I took some pictures of our tree and some of my favorite decorations. I'm addicted to snowmen and so you'll notice our house has lots of snowman ornaments up. I didn't put up as many decorations this year as I usually do because Katelyn is scooting all over the living room now and I didn't want her putting the decorations in her mouth. I can't wait to get some pictures of her next to the tree. Merry Christmas everyone!





1 comments:

Jessica, Mike, Jake, and Brooke said...

I love the Willow Tree nativity, I have it too! Mike always tells me he is going to cut faces out of People magazine and stick them on the sculptures, because they creep him out!