Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy Bee's

Here are some pictures from the fun things we've been up to lately.

We went out to dinner with Great-Papa and Grandma Circle after Kyle put up their Christmas lights. Katelyn couldn't decide what she wanted to order so she settled on eating the menu. She's so cute sitting in her high chair at the restaurant.
Back at the house after dinner. Katelyn was in such a good mood, I had to take some pictures.

Kyle's Mom watching Katelyn for a whole afternoon so that I could have some "Me" time. The weather was beautiful and I had a wonderful time walking around Fashion Island Mall finishing up some Christmas shopping and drinking coffee on a bench while people watching. There's something about the holidays that makes people nicer than other times of the year, I think. I had so many people walk by and wish me a Merry Christmas! Thanks Grandma Jan for watching Katelyn so I could enjoy a day to myself.

Kyle's Nana Billings came over to visit with Katelyn and so I could help her import pictures into her Christmas newsletter. Thanks for lunch Nana!

Katelyn's enjoying our weekly walks. She naps in the stroller as I walk. Here she is all ready to go.


1 comments:

Meygan said...

She is just so beefy...I love it