Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seems like forever...

since I last blogged. I really have no excuse, except that I find myself exhausted a lot and choosing to rest. I know, go figure, me... relax.... crazy! I can't believe Katelyn is going to arrive in 28 days, give or take a couple of days. Now that I'm officially 9 months pregnant, I'm going through the faze that I'm sure all women go through where I'm ready for her to arrive and I'm hoping she'll come early. Not a couple weeks early, just maybe a couple days early. Kyle and I are going to be working on the nursery this weekend. I'm so excited to finally start putting things together and getting them organized. Each day my excitement grows and I find myself more in awe of this little baby kicking and moving inside of me. I find myself wondering how I'm going to take care this little one and know how to provide for all her needs. They say that your body doesn't doubt its ability to care for a baby when it's growing in your womb, but easily doubt your ability to care for the baby once she is born. I'm trying really hard to put that worry aside and have faith that God knew what he was doing when we conceived Katelyn and he's going to help us raise her in a loving home, and one that teaches her all about God's love.

I'm sorry I don't have any recent pictures from all the exciting things Kyle and I have been up to. I promise I will be better about taking pictures and posting them. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

0 comments: