Friday, May 23, 2008

A Few New Exciting Things...

Kyle and I had to pick up some gifts at the mall today so we stopped into BabyGap and Old Navy to check out the summer sales. We got some cute baby outfits for Katelyn. I also picked up our stroller yesterday. It's fabulous!! You know you're in nesting "Mom mode" when you're excited about your stroller and want to push it around everywhere. Can't believe that we're 26 days away!! I feel like she could arrive any day now. Her nursery is becoming jam packed with piles of clothes and other necessities that still need to be organized. We haven't been able to put stuff together because we needed to get rid of some furniture first. It's being picked up tomorrow morning and on Monday, Kyle and I have decided to spend the day putting everything together. We've both been so busy we haven't spent much time together. We went shopping and to dinner together tonight and it was so nice to reconnect. I feel like as I get closer to my due date, I'm fighting all sorts of strange, sometimes unidentifiable emotions. There are moments where I find myself fighting back tears for no apparent reason. Kyle has been so encouraging and in spite of his hectic schedule, he still helps me keep the apartment clean and runs random errands with me. I feel truly blessed to be married to him, and couldn't be prouder to be having his child.



3 comments:

Meygan said...

We are so happy and excited for you guys. 26 days will go by fast. Make sure you sleep in, take elevators, eat lots of ice cream, b/c once that baby comes....it is all about her and you will never remember the word sleep again!!!
Hang in there.
Meygan and Casey

The Bredensteiners said...

I love that stroller- its adorable! I love all the girl stuff; I'm so jealous!! Can't wait to see pics of Katelyn.

casey caston said...

LOVE THE UPPABABY!!!

looks great!