Monday, October 1, 2007

A Taste of Fall

I can't believe that it is October already! This year has blown by so fast and before you know it, Christmas will be here. Kyle and I sat down to look over our schedule and realized we better get some play time in with friends because it's going to be getting busy in the Circle household. If you don't believe me, check out our calendar....

October 12-14: Big Bear Cabin

October 18-21: Boston for the Princeton/Harvard game (Go Tigers!)

October 26-28: Anniversary getaway

November 9-11: New Jersey for the Princeton/Yale Game

I'm excited for all the trips we're taking, but sometimes it's fun to kick back and relax. Yesterday Kyle and I ran to Target for toothpaste, and what should have been a quick trip turned into a trip down Halloween Lane. I'm going to start a poll, should Kyle be the chicken or the beer keg for Halloween? I'm leaning towards the chicken, but do I want to end up being the egg? Not so much....





Tonight, Kyle and I went to our favorite restaurant in Newport Beach called Ho Sum Bistro. It's considered a Californiental establishment and they are know for their chicken salad. It's amazing! We met up with one of Kyle's groomsmen, Justin (my favorite friend of Kyles) for dinner and drinks at a local bar afterwards. Don't they look cute together!?

1 comments:

Bradley Ankrom said...

uhh... where's the florida trip in the itinerary, guys?

oh, and i vote chicken. kyle makes a good chicken.