Saturday, August 7, 2010

New to Rags to Stitches

I'm so excited to share with all of you all the new items I've been working on. It's been a busy couple of weeks with VBS, swim lessons,  and the OC Fair being in town. We've definitely been on the go around here. Some of the items I'm about to show you I can order fabric for if you like what you see and would like to order it for yourself or a friend.

Oh and I'm having a giveaway over at my Rags to Stitches Blog. Hop over there, check it out and enter to win.

This is a set and canopy I just did for a baby shower my mother in law was going to. I added the first initial of the baby boy to add something extra to the wipes case. I think it came out cute.








This set and canopy is for a baby shower I'm going to today actually. My friend is having a baby boy and I added his initial to the wipes case as well. It think it's a fun option for wipes cases of mom's who are having boys.








Canvas bags are a great way to dress up any gift, whether it's for a toddler gift or a baby gift. I just made these for my kids to use as library bags. They're now available for purchase.




New wipes case


Flower onesie with ruffles. I love ruffles! I just made this as a special order for a shower.




If you like what you see email me. I'd love to help you customize a special baby gift for a friend or family member.

0 comments: