Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brayden is 8 Months Old!

Can I just say I can't believe how fast time flies?! Brayden turned 8 months old last week on the 18th. I know I'm posting pictures a little late, but I've been busy getting ready for VBS at our church this week and getting ready for Ashtyn {my future sis-in-law's} bridal shower on Saturday.

Brayden can:
* Hold his own bottle {mommy loves this}
*go from the sitting position to the crawling position
*go from the crawling position to the sitting position
*almost mastered crawling. 
* Brayden has 4 teeth and has 5 & 6 coming in on the top
* Is now trying to climb up on furniture to stand
* Wants to stand up all the time
* I wish I could say he's sleeping through the night, but he still isn't. {grr}

This afternoon I took Brayden out to our yard to take some pictures of him. Enjoy!












0 comments: