Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 9 Month Birthday Buddy!

Well Buddy, I can't believe you're 9 months old already! It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital giving birth to you. Now you are:

sitting up so great

crawling all over the place


and pulling yourself up on everything. Today you started cruising furniture. I'm pretty sure you'll be walking in the next couple of months.


You couldn't be more handsome! I love how you smile when I call you "handsome" and love to babble at Katelyn and I when we're talking. I love how you get so excited when you see your daddy and already call him "dada." You can say, "mama" "dada" and "baba." "baba" is your favorite word to say. Yesterday you even started blowing bubbles in the pool. I love that when you drink your bottle you always cross your ankles one over the other and how you like to hold your bottle to the side so that you can see what's going on around you. I love that you love your sister so much!

Buddy, we couldn't be prouder of you!!

Love, Mama & Dada

1 comments:

Misty Sedehi said...

so sweet, you're such a good mamma!!