Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Happenings

It gets pretty crazy around our house some days. I had to share some of these random happenings with all of you.

What kind of random things happen in your house?
I was pumping milk one morning and this is what I discovered when I was done. Poor guy.


Katelyn loves to take pictures with here baby brother. She asks me daily!
This is a picture of our morning routine. The kids will watch a 15 minute episode of Chuggington when they wake up while Katelyn drinks her milk. Some of her first words in the morning are "Chugntin" and "Nemo"

Cuddling in Mommy and Daddy's bed before bedtime

This is what happens when Daddy doesn't shut the bedroom door when he takes a shower. Katelyn put these on all by herself. Don't worry they're clean!

I love my munchkins!!!

0 comments: