Monday, October 5, 2009

Sew, Sew, Sew

is what I've been doing while Kyle's been traveling. I'm getting ready for a Fall Boutique at Saddleback Covenant Church on November 12th. I'm so excited; it's my first boutique! Here's some of the collections I've been working on.

I just started doing something a little different with my wipes cases. I've fallen in love withe making cute posey flowers and I think that they are not only fun, but really add to the wipes case.

Check out the store to purchase new collections:



This Nursing Cover Up and Tote was an order I just finished for a friend of mine to give as a gift at an upcoming baby shower. She also ordered a matching case and a case for herself like the one in the picture above.


I wanted to do something a little more "wild" and so I went with a leopard print and black damask material. I had so much fun sewing with this material!




0 comments: