Monday, February 23, 2009

Major Milestones...

Sorry I haven't blogged very much lately. Between my Bible study homework and becoming an Arbonne consultant I've found myself a very busy woman... and loving every minute of it. As a new Arbonne consultant I've met some wonderful new people and have fallen in love with the product all over again. But enough about me.... I know you all read this to hear about Katelyn. =) I thought it would be fun to list some of her major milestones as of late.

1. Katelyn said "dada" on Valentine's Day
2. She said "nanananana" 2 days later, but we're still waiting for the "mama." She's so close!
3. Katelyn is able to pull herself up onto the couch by herself.
4. She now cruises along the furniture.
5. She can go from the couch to the glider ottoman to the coffee table and back. It takes her a while, but mostly because she keep stopping to make sure I'm watching her.
6. Katelyn's new favorite food is Cheerios. I'm pretty sure she'd eat them all day long if she could.
7. Katelyn can wave hello and goodbye
8. It's not a milestone but her top 2 teeth are going to make an appearance any day now. Can't wait, all the snot and drool is kinda gross!

Well that's all for now....
Love, Alissa

0 comments: