Friday, February 20, 2009

brusha, brusha, brusha

My baby book says that when your baby's teeth come in and they are eating solid foods throughout the day it's important to brush their teeth. Who knew?! So I headed to Target to take a look at infant/toddler toothbrushes since Katelyn has her 2 bottom teeth in and we should be seeing the top 2 poke through any day now. I was amazed by the selection. I had no idea that they made toothbrushes for babies as young as 4 months old. I didn't find any toothpaste though, but I think I can hold off on that for a little while longer. Well, this morning while Kyle and I were brushing our teeth we thought we'd let Katelyn try out her new toothbrush. She loved it!! So much so that she decided she was a "big girl" and could do it herself. We had to get a couple of pictures for her memory book.



1 comments:

Meygan said...

Oral-B makes baby toothpaste. It has Baby Einstein characters on it...for $3. Kylie loves it and I highly recommend it! It is safe of they swallow it.