Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby Bidwell

Last night Bidwell kicked off their "Too Fine to be Unsigned" tour at Chain Reaction in Anaheim. I haven't been to a show in a while and was excited to hear the new music played live. When Katelyn was 6 weeks old we took her to Palm Springs for a Bidwell show, but I ended up hanging outside the venue the whole night because the little ear plugs didn't work in her ears. This time I was prepared. I ordered Peltor Kids hot pink headphones, the same ones that Gweneth Paltrow got Apple so that Katelyn could come with me to the show. I also took one of the Bidwell shirt designs and made Katelyn her own little Bidwell tee. Katelyn had so much fun at the show and the headphones worked great. I put Katelyn in the Ergo Carrier my Mom got for us. It's awesome! I love it so much more than the Bjorn because it's more comfortable for the baby and I can put her on my hip. She kicked her feet and raised her hands in the air during the set. Everyone thought she was so adorable! I have to say, I agree, she is pretty darn cute!!

Baby Bidwell Tee
Showing off the Baby Bidwell tee
"I'm a Baby Bidwell Rocker"
Before the show
Family picture after the show
Katelyn selling merch
Katelyn's the new Crunk girl
"check me out, I'm a rocker!"

1 comments:

Meygan said...

How fun. Katelyn looks huge...she is growing up so fast.