Sunday, January 13, 2008

San Diego Getaway...

This weekend Kyle and I headed to San Diego to spend some time with our cousins Jamie and Andrew. We hadn't seen them since before the holidays and it was great to catch up. We had so much fun relaxing and eating at good restaurants. Andrew and Kyle even joined the Mug Club at Rock Bottom Brewery. I think that Lucy enjoyed having her auntie and uncle around too for the weekend. She woke us up bright and early this morning with lots and lots of kisses. After getting ready we headed to breakfast in Encinitas and then drove to Carlsbad to a little sewing shop that Jamie had found. Now that my thesis is done, I've decided that I'm going to begin nesting and bought a bolster pillow to sew a case for. I got some cute material and can't wait to get started. I'll post a picture once it's sewn.

Thanks Andrew and Jamie for having us!!!

**Funny weekend story: Kyle was in a hurry showering and getting ready to leave for dinner last night and he accidentally used Lucy's doggy shampoo to wash his hair. After feeling a tingly sensation he quickly double checked the bottle and realized it was puppy shampoo. At least he has a nice shiny coat of hair on his head. hahaha


Jamie took this picture of Kyle and I in Encinitas. You can really see my baby bump. 17 weeks and counting! Thursday we find out the sex of the baby!

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

You guys are welcome anytime! Thanks for coming down!

Anonymous said...

i love this photo! your belly is so precious. i cant wait to hear what the sex is!