Saturday, January 5, 2008

Closet Chaos

So I've been on Kyle's case for months to get rid of some of his clothes in our closet. It's unnatural for men to have more clothes in their closet than women. He keeps telling me he's going to get around to it, but I know it's at the bottom of his to do list. Last night Kyle and I were cleaning the house and packing up the remnants of Christmas when I hear this loud bang in come from our bedroom. I knew Kyle was in there so I went running to the bedroom to see what had happened. What I witnessed was so hilarious I had to share a picture of it with all of you.



I guess Kyle's going to have no choice but to rethink the timeline for going through and getting rid of clothes on his side of the closet!

1 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Andrew and I can't stop laughing!