Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kids Klub Easter Egg Hunt

I'm so sorry family and friends. I know I'm terribly behind on blogging. I have no excuse other than I'm exhausted from moving and unpacking. However, it's going to be worth all the time an energy when we have our friends over for my 30th birthday party. Yes you read correctly, I'm turing 30, but that's a whole nother blog post in itself. Last Friday Katelyn and I headed down to Mission Viejo for the Kids Klub Easter Egg Hunt. It was so much fun!! Of course Katelyn pooped as we were getting in the car, thus causing me to rush back inside to change her diaper, which in turn resulted in us arriving late for the egg hunt. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw all her little friends scattering around picking up eggs. I immediately felt bad for Katelyn. She was going to miss out and how was mommy going to explain why she had an empty Easter basket and everyone else had eggs. Instead of turing around and driving home I decided to unload the car and we would still have lunch and play at the park with her little friends. As we walked up to the group the hunt was just concluding and one by one her little friends came up to her and began putting eggs in  Katelyn's basket. My heart broke, what a wonderful gift to have such great little friends. Even though she didn't get to hunt for eggs, Katelyn walked away with about 8-10 eggs in her little basket. Thank you friends for making the day so special!




0 comments: